new rlm_sql connection pool logic

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 23:41:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Now THAT looks useful! That message of yours deserves being flagged
> "Important" :-) Will go about trying that when I'm back from that
> meeting in Vienna. See some of you there anyway :-)

its a nice extended version of a protection around the module.
alternatively, dont use the ldap native module but do the LDAP stuff
in a nice little bit of PERL using LDAP CPAN modules and then
call PERL instead of LDAP module for authorise function - the
PERL module would already have the connection to LDAP open
so no bring-up/tear-down issues as its resident...

alan