Fast session resumption segfault

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 00:16:57 CEST 2011

On 10/20/2011 10:35 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:

>> Sigh. It's like they were deliberately trying to make life difficult...
>
>    And people say FreeRADIUS is hard.  Right...

For those not watching the commits, Alan has just pulled a couple of
fixes for this into master and v2.1.x; I have tested both and they seem
to work - testing would be good.

The patch to v2.1.x is quite small - the eaptls_session_free function is
already there and unused, it was just a case of creating the "ex data"
index on the session rather than SSL object; the code in master is full
of a bunch of more logging noise, but is basically the same thing.