Module exec and documentation not found or example

dragoalato1988 dragoalato1988 at hotmail.it
Thu Sep 1 13:15:54 CEST 2011

hello, good day, I'm desperately trying to create my own authentication and
Autorization. I realized that the module can be integrated rlm_exec scripts
in which to place procedures. the problem is that I can find detailed
documentation and some examples that I can afford to create my own scripts.

some of you might be kind enough to give me a hand? thank you

maurizio