few small bugfixes

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 00:10:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

Three small bugs fixed over the Easter holiday:

commit 98e44bb638aa0656e823e42f6bab37e33910c8b9

This one's my fault. You shouldn't try and change the group of the
linelog file if you're using syslog. Moved the chgrp inside the
block that does file-related non-syslog stuff.

commit 45a0c370ad73384fbbe1fa8e5f7c8337b99423c1

I noticed that if FR started up and some eap sub-modules couldn't
be loaded (weren't there, or on initial timeout the cert
generation takes too long), it segfaulted.

This fixes the test where the pointer had been set to NULL, and
the if was trying to check the contents.

commit ca706b82e6b0a8b774e97077e5e01489cd3bbefc

Another one I missed before - there is now no need for EAP-TLS to
be present for PEAP or TTLS to work, so no need for the check &
error if it's not there.

All three at https://github.com/mcnewton/freeradius-server/tree/smallfixes

Cheers,

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>