Acct Tunnel (link) start and stop

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Aug 20 13:34:55 CEST 2012

Vladimir Grujić wrote:
> I've noticed that freeradius is missing implementation on acct tunnel
> (link) start or stop packages). I have implemented the handlers in
> rlm_sql . Where can i post the patches for that?

  I'd prefer to avoid those patches in the version 2 release.  The
rlm_sql code is incredibly complex and fragile.

  It's been re-written in the git "master" branch.  So to support those
new tunnel start/stop packets, you just need to add the queries.

   See raddb/sql/mysql/dialup.conf in the "master" branch.  It's a lot
clearer and simpler than version 2.