rlm_sql_log removed?

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sun Dec 2 12:28:24 CET 2012

On 2 Dec 2012, at 10:19, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at IMPERIAL.AC.UK> wrote:

> For reference, we use that everywhere, because it can handle post-auth logging, which the detail file reader can't.

rlm_sql_log was deprecated and subsequently removed in favour of the rlm_sql_null, which just runs the logging code in the rlm_sql module. If you find functionality missing from rlm_sql, send a patch, or let me know and i'll add it.

It makes a lot more sense to have one well maintained set of queries and configs for each SQL flavour.

> Any other modules scheduled for deletion?

hmm, been eyeing rlm_perl for a while now :p

rlm_realm, because it's functionality is completely duplicated by unlang, but Alan won't let me delete it.

rlm_policy should go but apparently there are still a few operations we don't support in unlang, that it does.

We've discussed rlm_eap2 and didn't come to any real conclusion.

-Arran