rlm_sql_log removed?

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sun Dec 2 12:34:04 CET 2012

On 2 Dec 2012, at 11:28, Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

>> On 2 Dec 2012, at 10:19, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at IMPERIAL.AC.UK> wrote:
>>
>>> For reference, we use that everywhere, because it can handle post-auth logging, which the detail file reader can't.
>>
>> rlm_sql_log was deprecated and subsequently removed in favour of the rlm_sql_null,
>
> *driver
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

This was actually discussed on the users list a while back (11/08/2012):

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Crazy idea, but could we just junk the sql_log module, and add a null driver to rlm_sql?

 Geez, get with the program already:

https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/tree/master/src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_null

 :)

 It's had minimal testing, of course.  I also fixed a few issues with
the SQL module.  It should no longer reference uninitialized variables.

 Alan DeKok.

-Arran