FR3 segmentation fault....

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 11:27:18 CET 2012

Hi,

> http://bugs.freeradius.org

okay - the original email has now been dropped/blocked due to the 100k limit.  will look
at uploading it elsewhere for analysis

> Are these new segfaults or old segfaults? Because after the proxy rewrites AlanD did I don't see the server down segfaults anymore...

old problems....our 3.x box dies all the time - we have a keepalive system to kick it back into
action.  this bug/issue might be the only thing causing the outages.... or there may be others
but need to get this one out of the way first.   the build is from the code a couple of weeks
ago (when we had that rlm_perl discussion).

alan