eDir Universal password implementation.
aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 7 16:14:29 CET 2012
Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> Initial commit in my fork is visible here :
> Btw, it has been some years since the last time I wrote C. Be gentle and
> advise, I'll try to make it as clean as possible. Any advice are welcome !
I've cleaned up the code && pushed it back to the main repository.
- formatting is good. By good, I mean "Alan is almost fanatical about
- similar with variable names, etc. CamelCase is annoying. Hungarian
notation with type-names is annoying.
- "goto cleanup" is OK, but it should be done early, rather than
checking for errors:
That's BAD. Just do "if (err) goto cleanup"
- simplicity is to be desired.
- functions are "static" where possible
- parameters are "char *str, size_t size", not the other way around.
- I squashed all of the changes into one commit, and added the
"configure" changes, too.
- I didn't make any changes to the main rlm_ldap.c file.
I'm not sure I'm happy with that code. There may be simpler ways to
- malloc can be avoided for small buffers. (and should be avoided)
Please grab a fresh copy, and see how it works for you.
More information about the Freeradius-Devel