3.0 (master) build error

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Jan 10 11:02:33 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I'm thinking one of these options would make sense:
>> (1) Do it like sites-available and sites-enabled. That is, have a
>> directory (e.g. modules-enabled) which simply contains symlinks to
>> files in modules directory. Easy enough for packagers to implement by
>> themselves without changing upstream source
>
> check the mailing list archive - we've already had this discussion :-)

Which one? This one?
http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2008-December/msg00103.html

If yes, I'll implement (1) anyway for my systems. While it's true that
in general a sysadmin should pay attention on system updates
(including any warning messages) and resolve it, if there's a solution
that would make a sysadmin job easier then I'll take it. Especially if
you have systems configured with automatic/unattended updates.

If no, then please point to the relevant thread since my Google-foo
obviously failed :)

In any case, thanks for the responses. Playing with the dhcp server now ...

--
Fajar