Patch to set group ownership of linelog file

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 02:03:02 CET 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 06:26:56PM +0000, Matthew Newton wrote:
> I'm working on the same for rlm_detail.

Allow setting log file group done in rlm_detail as well now.

  https://github.com/mcnewton/freeradius-server/commit/b8e9c64a587813a7432f03e0d4181009729efb61

For reference, the previous rlm_linelog patch is at

  https://github.com/mcnewton/freeradius-server/commit/f1f424fd87f69a0e897e546d8530829996e7657c

(on the assumption that I've managed to actually drive git
successfully... ;-) )

Cheers,

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>