3.0 (master) build error

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Jan 11 10:31:29 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>> In any case, thanks for the responses. Playing with the dhcp server now ...
>
>  There are a bunch of fixes which need to be ported from v2.1.x to
> master branch.  They make the DHCP server work in more circumstances.

Ah, OK. I was able to do some testing with DHCP in 3.x and it works,
but looking at 2.x (the config file, at least) there are indeed
improvements there. Will try 2.x later.

So my build result with 3.x is basically like this:
- simple ./configure && make works
- using "./configure --enable-ltdl-install=no --with-system-libtool
--with-system-libltdl && make" does NOT work, ‘lt_dladvise’ undeclared
error. Editing src/include/modpriv.h to force #include "ltdl.h" made
the compile process worked again. This breaks plain "./configure"
though. I'm guessing commit ce27f4e from v2.1.x was not completely
ported yet.
- "dpkg-buildpackage -b" failed with "Patch sql_modules.diff does not
exist". I was able to work around this by using Ubuntu's debian
directory, and editing some parts manually.

--
Fajar