3.0 (master) build error

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Jan 12 09:30:05 CET 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>> Unfortunately it still failed. Pulled up to 4ea1acf: "Install the
>> README, too", Still the same error
>
>  OK, I did one last push (missed in the last commit)

Thanks, that last one did it.

The debian package build still failed though due to two incorrect
pacthes. The fix is trivial, I've sent a pull request on github for
that.

On a side note, I see that the bundled debian directory is somewhat
different than what's in Ubuntu. For example,
[modules|mods-available]/sql* is included in freeradius-mysql, while
in Ubuntu all that is in freeradius, which makes more sense, since it
should be driver-independent. Would you be interested in merging
additional changes that would make upstream debian directory closer to
ubuntu/debian's?

--
Fajar