New build system in "master" branch

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 21:36:07 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 08:19:15PM +0000, Alan Buxey wrote:
> >   <sigh>  You have an older version of OpenSSL.
>
> ..many people with the 'established' distros will have - OpenSSL 1.0.x is
> the brave new world.  I did a quick bit of searching and yes...will
> need to start thinking about migrating up and away from current choice.

Hmm - what version of OpenSSL have you got?

I developed that on Debian squeeze, which (being debian :-) ) has a
fairly ancient version - 0.9.8o-4squeeze4. It's possible they've
backported some stuff I guess.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>