LDAP module

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.co.nz
Fri May 4 06:51:43 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:45 AM, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

> I'd contact the Novell guys I seem to recall who wrote/submitted that code
> asking for thev required work to be done...discussion on this list is fine
> but contributers may not be reading it....

I know the Novell guy who wrote it year ago when I worked for Novell.  I'll
dig up my mails and see if he still works there.

But I can test all that functionality for eDirectory and you can download
the software for free off the web and install on RHEL/SLES Linux or Solaris
on Sparc.  Happy to assist if anyone wants instructions on how to get it
setup.. .or to peer review / test code if needed.

Cheers

Peter