Compilation issues on freeradius-server v2.1.x for rlm_eap2

JustinP justintphilip at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:13:50 CEST 2012

I am trying to configure EAP-FAST on freeradius-server v2.1.x
Once I download the source.
There is no issue if I do:-
./configure
make
make install

But I get compilation issue on rlm_eap2 if I follow the below steps:-
./configure --with-experimental-modules --with-rlm_eap2
make

Its giving error for not able to include header files.
For some reason the include paths specified in CFLAGS and RLM_CFLAGS are not
getting picked up.
I am using 32 bit Ubuntu lucid Release 10.04 running on Intel Pentium 4.

Is anybody else seeing this issue?
Any help on this will be appreciated.