Compilation issues on freeradius-server v2.1.x for rlm_eap2

JustinP justintphilip at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:57:50 CEST 2012

Alan,

Thanks for your reply.

In raddb/experimental.conf the descriptions are not complete to use the
eap2 module.
It doesn't say which parameters to use with configure. to enable
experimental modules.

Sorry to hear that experimental modules are not supported in this forum.

In the raddb/experimental.conf file it is mentioned:-
#  If you want to use this module for experimentation, please
#  post your comments to the freeradius-devel list:
#
#    http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/listinfo/freeradius-devel
#

I am not having any issue with compilation with production configuration.

I hit issues only when I use configuration with following params:-

./configure --with-experimental-modules --with-rlm_eap2

Just curious if it compiling without any problem for you with above
configuration?

Thanks once again for your efforts.

--
Regards