Compilation issues on freeradius-server v2.1.x for rlm_eap2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 18 12:11:33 CEST 2012

JustinP wrote:
> In raddb/experimental.conf the descriptions are not complete to use the
> eap2 module.
> It doesn't say which parameters to use with configure. to enable
> experimental modules.

  Which is why I replied to your message.

> I hit issues only when I use configuration with following params:-
>
> ./configure --with-experimental-modules --with-rlm_eap2

  You have carefully NOT said what the problems are.  How do you expect
anyone to help you?

  Bad question: "I tried stuff and it didn't work.  What do I do next?"

  Good question: DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENED.

> Just curious if it compiling without any problem for you with above
> configuration?

  It works for me.

  I also TOLD YOU what you could do to get it to build: edit the
Makefile.  It's not hard.  Doing that takes less time than posting on
the mailing list.