Compilation issues on freeradius-server v2.1.x for rlm_eap2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat May 19 10:18:04 CEST 2012

JustinP wrote:
> I had attached the error messages in the attachment of last message.

  No.  You're posting on nabble, which strips out the attachments.

> Its present in the make_output.txt
>
> Snippet is :-
>
> /usr/bin/make -w -C rlm_eap2 all

  Well... that's not right.

> rlm_eap2.c:26:38: error: freeradius-devel/radiusd.h: No such file or
> directory
> rlm_eap2.c:27:38: error: freeradius-devel/modules.h: No such file or
> directory
> rlm_eap2.c:28:41: error: freeradius-devel/rad_assert.h: No such file
> or directory
> rlm_eap2.c:33:28: error: utils/includes.h: No such file or directory

  That's because the server has an integrated build system.  You're
supposed to build it from the top directory.  The modules need various
header files, libraries, etc. to be built BEFORE they can work.

  What's wrong with a simple:

$ make

  ?