boilermake n stuff

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 15:35:45 CET 2012

Hi,

> > Starting radiusd: /usr/sbin/radiusd: error while loading shared libraries: build/lib/relink/.libs/rlm_acctlog.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
>   OK.  I've just pushed a fix for that.

did a git clone and still got

/usr/sbin/radiusd: error while loading shared libraries: build/lib/.libs/rlm_acctlog.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

but then, when I did a 'old method' build, I got this at bottom of
radiusd -X

 Module: Linked to module rlm_perl
 Module: Instantiating module "netsec-perl" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/perl
  perl {
	module = "/etc/raddb/perl-scripts/perl.pm"
	func_authorize = "authorize"
	func_authenticate = "authenticate"
	func_accounting = "accounting"
	func_preacct = "preacct"
	func_checksimul = "checksimul"
	func_detach = "detach"
	func_xlat = "xlat"
	func_pre_proxy = "pre_proxy"
	func_post_proxy = "post_proxy"
	func_post_auth = "post_auth"
	func_recv_coa = "recv_coa"
	func_send_coa = "send_coa"
  }
Segmentation fault

..so looks like the latest arran code has broken something else

alan