Commit report for master branch

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Oct 21 15:07:42 CEST 2012

Brian Candler wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 06:00:01PM +0200, The git bot wrote:
>> Made packet data len "size_t".
>>
>> Only one place needs it to be negative: the read from the socket.
>> For the rest of the code, it is ALWAYS positive.
>
> ssize_t ?

  I changed from ssize_t to size_t.  All of the code needs a size_t,
except for one line.  Therefore, it's better to have it as "size_t"
everywhere.  That one line contains a simple work-around.

  The rest of the code can use size_t, and comparisons with other
variables also use size_t.  If it was using ssize_t, there would have to
be conversions all over the place.