Complete authorize & accounting redis module

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Oct 31 20:49:20 CET 2012

On 31 Oct 2012, at 19:10, Alan DeKok <aland at DEPLOYINGRADIUS.COM> wrote:

> Manuel Guesdon wrote:

>> Is it possible plan integration in next Freeradius release ?
>
>  You're responding to a message from a year ago.  You're including
> little or no useful information in the message.
>
>  If you had bothered to look, version 2.2.0 has a redis module.  If
> that doesn't answer your question, I have no idea what you want.

Uh, his module that implements all the redis auth autz acct logic to be merged.

I still have the email thread from a year ago...

But - this higlights why you should not post patches to the list, and should instead post them to GitHub, where they won't be forgotten about, and may actually get merged at some point.

-Arran