Complete authorize & accounting redis module

Manuel Guesdon ml.freeradius at oxymium.net
Wed Oct 31 21:14:46 CET 2012

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:10:34 +0100
Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

>| Manuel Guesdon wrote:
>| >> |

>| > Is it possible plan integration in next Freeradius release ?
>|
>|   You're responding to a message from a year ago.  You're including
>| little or no useful information in the message.

Sorry, I was thinking you'll see it in the thread :-(
I was talking about this:
<<
I've adapted rlm_sql to REDIS (http://redis.io/) key-store database.
It handle authorize, accounting, checksimul and post-auth (only authorize is
deeply tested).
Authorize works like rlm_sql with groups, etc...

Files are here:
  http://free.oxymium.net/freeradius/rlm_redisn/
Available as .tgz here:
  http://free.oxymium.net/freeradius/rlm_redisn-20111112-001.tgz

>|   If you had bothered to look, version 2.2.0 has a redis module.  If
>| that doesn't answer your question, I have no idea what you want.

I've checked on github before before posting but it's not included and it's
the same as rlm_redis. It's a complete auth, accounting,etc module.

I'll follow Arran advice and post it in GitHub.

Manuel