Minor changes to github

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 27 15:21:30 CEST 2012

  Github now allows Open Source organizations.  So to keep things a
little more general, I've created a "FreeRADIUS" organization.  This
means that the code repository is now owned by FreeRADIUS, not by me.

  My old repo exists, so that people can still reach it.  But it's
marked as "DON"T USE THIS"

  The new repo has all of the issues && pull requests moved over.

  It's now at:

	https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/

  Let us know if any links need to be updated.

  We now have:

Master repo:
	https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/

Local mirror:

	git://git.freeradius.org/freeradius-server.git

My personal hacks:

	https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/

  Anyone forking my repo on github should automatically track the new
FreeRADIUS one.

  Anyone cloning my repo externally should do:

$ git remote set-url origin https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/

  Thanks.