rlm_pap code tidy

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Sat Sep 29 01:08:41 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:57:05PM +0100, Matthew Newton wrote:
> More tidying - this time in rlm_pap. In chunks, it's at

As another thought, maybe rlm_pap should now also refuse to auth
against a password in User-Password? I moved the warning over from
auth.c, but pap still allows it to work. 3.0 would seem to be a
good place to finally break this.

I guess it's a balance between forcing the Right Thing, and the
number of questions on freeradius-users... although I guess they
will be many when 3.0 is released anyway.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>