Commit report for master branch

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Sun Sep 30 20:41:25 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 02:25:29PM -0400, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> > Merge pull request #54 from mcnewton/patch-client-cert
>
> Hmm Git bot, I know *why* you did that. Because the original
> parent of that commit was back in March... Just not sure how to
> figure out the corrent parent to diff from.

Yeah, it was an old pull request that I saw and realised hadn't
been committed.

> Before issuing pull requests, it's best practice anyway, as it
> ensures there won't be any merge conflicts.

I probably did at the time. ;-)  This time I just checked it would
still apply cleanly... I guess in that case the thing to do is to
close the original pull request and then re-open it again (but
there aren't many unmerged old ones anyway).

Cheers
Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>