dhcp_options xlat with ERX-Dhcp-Options

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 10:20:52 CEST 2013

On 04/14/2013 10:56 AM, Peter Lambrechtsen wrote:

> to complie without too much drama onto FreeRadius 2.1.12 as that's the
> version we are running due to it being supported by RHEL 6.3.

FWIW I think this is a misguided approach. We run RHEL and use their
supported packages where appropriate, but where we need a newer version
of the package (FreeRADIUS, bind, exim, etc.) we build it ourselves.

You don't *have* to use their packages, but if you insist on doing so,
you should harrass *them* to backport fixes you need - you are, after
all, paying them for this service.