API Status for 3.0.0

Aaron Hurt ahurt at ena.com
Mon Apr 29 19:35:00 CEST 2013

I am currently developing a module to store accounting data directly into Couchbase as JSON
documents and noticed a fairly large difference between the release_3_0_0_beta0 tag and latest
master.  That being said I understand the beta tag is over 8 months old at this point and there is a
milestone in approximately 20 days for 3.0.0 release.  Would it be safe to assume that the module
API structure currently in master is fairly fixed for the 3.0.0 release at this point?

Thank You,

Aaron