freeradius and EAP-TNC

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 1 22:32:23 CET 2013

Avesh Agarwal wrote:
> Thanks for your response. But if you could tell some specific reasons
> why it is not enabled by default that would really help me understand
> what is required to be done.

  Because I don't think it works.  I haven't had time to look into it.

> It is here: https://github.com/trustatfhh/tnc-fhh

  OK.

> Yes, I agree. But some specifics would really help.

  I don't have many.  Make sure it works.  Make sure the code is clean,
and formatted correctly.  Make sure the patches are readable.

  I know pretty much nothing about EAP-TNC.  So all I can give is
general guidelines for getting code into the server.