cache_eap and policy

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 00:39:50 CET 2013

hi,

just lookign at latest GIT pull onto my config.... the server fails
due to a call in policy.d/eap - cache_eap module.

okay. cache_eap moduel in mods-available but not live. fixed.

then I get

/etc/raddb/policy.d/eap[37]: "cache" modules aren't allowed in 'authenticate' sections -- they have no such method.
/etc/raddb/policy.d/eap[37]: Failed to parse "cache_eap" entry.
/etc/raddb/policy.d/eap[36]: Failed to parse "if" subsection.

the policy has:

#       Populate cache with responses from the EAP module
#
eap.authenticate {
        eap {
                handled = 1
        }
        if (handled) {
                cache_eap

                handled
        }

        cache_eap
}

so, its calling this cache method in the authenticate section. meant to?
I guess so. .... for now policy removed.

alan