exec examples

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Fri Feb 15 11:17:07 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 06:59:25PM +0000, Brian Candler wrote:
> Minor issue:
>
> [raddb/modules/exec]
> exec {
>         wait = no
>         input_pairs = request
>         shell_escape = yes
>         output = none
> }
>
> However it looks like "output = none" is spurious since rlm_exec doesn't
> accept an "output" parameter. I think it should be "output_pairs = none" ?

Another issue: above this it has a comment that says

#  Attribute-Name = `%{exec:/path/to/program args}`
#
#  The value of the attribute will be replaced with the output
#  of the program which is executed.

But this isn't true unless you set "wait = yes", and the default config has
"wait = no".

Regards,

Brian.