Add Attribute inside an Module

Patrick Ko patrick0585 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:51:01 CET 2013

Hello Phil,
thanks for your fast an helpfull Reply!

I added the following Line in the dicontairy Configuration File ( I use the
dictonairy.cisco.asa ):

ATTRIBUTE       Webpage                    4001      string

Now I checked the Return Value of pairmake like this:

 VALUE_PAIR *rep;
  rep = pairmake("WebPage","www.google.de",T_OP_EQ);
  if(rep == NULL)
  {
    printf("
Errorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr\n\n\n\n");
    exit(1);
  }

And if I "make" && "make install" and run my radius it exited, so i see
that the Value will not be created!
Is it possible to get Error Messages, to see why i fails to make a pair ?
And could you please help me to explain the last value (T_OP_EQ) of the
pairmake function. I don't really understand which function this value has ?