Travis

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Tue Feb 26 18:49:24 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:20:17PM -0500, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Anyway Travis just caught its first pull request build failure :D
>
> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/pull/193

Oops, that was me :-) I pushed before a successful local build.

I was having more fundamental problems building master:

checking type of OS... Darwin
checking for developer gcc flags... yes.  Using -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -W -Wredundant-decls -Wundef -Wformat-y2k -Wno-format-extra-args -Wno-format-zero-length  -Wformat-nonliteral -Wformat-security -Wformat=2
checking for TLS... no
checking for lt_dladvise_init... no
checking for talloc.h... no
configure: WARNING: talloc headers not found. Use --with-talloc-include-dir=<path>.
configure: error: FreeRADIUS requires libtalloc

I thought I'd read that FreeRADIUS was going to be bundled with its own
talloc, but it appears I was wrong.

Anyway, I've just installed talloc from homebrew now.

Regards,

Brian.

P.S. Does the continuous-integration stuff include experimental modules,
like rlm_redis{,who} which are not in src/modules/stable?