Failed to link to module 'rlm_ldap': file not found

Martin Silvero silvero.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:55:12 CET 2013

Hi there, Ihace the following problem, and I can´t find the solution.

In have redhat6.0, and freeradius.2.1.10-5.el6

Any know the solution?

Many thanks!

/etc/raddb/modules/ldap[29]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_ldap': file not
found
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[287]: Failed to load module "ldap".
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[287]: Failed to parse "ldap" entry.

2013/1/9 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>

> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> >> Can we at least maintain backwards compatibility for one major version
> to read the old filenames? Surely it can't be that hard to have a short
> lookup table from the old names?
> >
> > So then you take over maintence of a v3.x system and all the
> configurations are in this weird format and you can't really see how it
> works and, and...
>
>   The config system has provisions for backwards compatibility.  We can
> leverage that, but deprecate the old system.
>
>   That being said, there is config in 3.x that is backwards compatible
> with config from 0.x.  That's wrong, and will be fixed.
>
>   For other things, like "User-Password", it *causes* problems.  People
> read decade-old "howto's", and create broken configurations.  It's a
> good idea to get that fixed.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See