Taking over maintainence of dialupadmin

Octavio Alvarez alvarezp at alvarezp.ods.org
Wed Jan 16 22:46:06 CET 2013

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:50:35 -0800, Arran Cudbard-Bell
<a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> Are there any volunteers interested in taking up maintanence of
> dialupadmin?
>
> I'm pretty sure it's no longer compatible with rlm_ldap

Why is it not compatible with rlm_ldap? Please excuse the question, as I'm
really new to FreeRADIUS.

> and compatibility will probably decline as more of the FR3 configuration
> is normalised.

What do you mean by that? As far as I've seen, dialupadmin is not bound or
dependent on the configuration files, so you must mean something else.

Cheers.

--
Octavio.