FR3 HEAD/MASTER segmentation fault

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Tue Jan 22 10:41:07 CET 2013

On 21.01.2013 19:56, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> On 9 Dec 2012, at 17:58, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at LBORO.AC.UK> wrote:
>
>> It's a full production server, a stripped down config wouldn't be useful....however I might be able to spin one up with minimal config for some dedicated local usage. I *believe* that its the proxying of a request to a remote target using the TLS proxy (which could be over ipv6 or ipv4) that exhibits this.....I guess I could verify this by disabling the TLS proxy function .....

It this has something to do with proxying with TLS, I could test it on
my test eduroam network.

IIUC I just have to copy the tls {} section from eap and adapt the
certs/ca/ect for radsec (based on http://tinyurl.com/b2nw4cv [terena wiki])

Olivier

--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org