FreeRadius 2.2.1 + 3.0 and the updated dictionary.ukerna?

stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk
Thu Jul 18 19:03:02 CEST 2013

Correct, which is why the pull request for 2.2.x contains the dictionary.iana file (as per the one in the master branch).

The RFC does not have a number yet, so as per your previous work, I've stuck the updated attributes into dictionary.iana in the master branch.

Feel free to roast me, I'm happy to correct what's not correct.

Stefan