Build ideas

Manuel Argüelles manuel.arguelles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 19:02:15 CEST 2013

On Jul 25, 2013 8:45 AM, "Bill Schoolfield" <bill at billmax.com> wrote:

> We can't distribute FreeRadius w/o GPL-ing our entire package. Anyway I
don't think that's not particularly pertinent (I should not have mentioned
it).

> On a client's host I think I'm leaning towards installing the freeradius
rpm, then during our install process, "layer in" the needed files (to build
and install our module). That way we don't have to build out a entire
radius instance on our build machines.

> Any thought to including the necessary src files so folks can build their
modules from a rpm distro?

That will depend of your distribution, usually they will provide a SRPM or
spec file that you can use and modify to generate an RPM with your build
needs

http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html