The build is now clean

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 24 16:33:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

> the build matrix can't be extended to dependencies unfortunately. You have one set
> of dependencies for all builds.

could you not 'fake it' by pointing the 'break?' build to random/non existant
include directories so that the configure stage cant find them?

> and now LDAP with dynamic-clients :)

yes...well, point made! ;-)

> If they want to use RADSEC they have two options, use a gateway, or upgrade.

..and to stimulate a reply.. I'd say its currently easier to configure a 2.x
system to use a gateway/proxy than it is to upgrade from 2.x to 3 to use the native
capability 8-)

alan