freeradius 2.2.1 release date?

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Thu Jun 27 19:16:14 CEST 2013

On 27 Jun 2013, at 17:59, Bruce Bauman <bbauman at oit.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> Is 2.2.1 close to release, or is no release planned because 3.0 is so close?
>
> We are using 2.2.0 and a few of the features introduced in 2.2.1 would be really useful for us. In particular expansion of the "reference" configuration item to adjust the accounting SQL queries.

That's not available in 2.2.1, and it won't be backported.

Query by reference/failover between arbitrary numbers of queries is only in 3.0.0.

2.2.1 should be released within the next couple of weeks, 3.0.0 should be released
very soon.

If you're actively working on your FreeRADIUS configuration you should upgrade to
3.0.0, 2.x.x will mainly be bug fixes from now on.

FreeRADIUS Development Team