Commit report for v2.x.x branch

The git bot announce at freeradius.org
Thu Mar 7 00:00:01 CET 2013

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======
Clean up the text before 2.2.1

And mention DHCP, too

Alan T. DeKok at 2013-03-06T16:21:45Z
Files modified:
	* README.rst

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/8850e1dd12c405c4e97a4250e0182190b465a25a
======
Apparently -y is needed too

Arran Cudbard-Bell at 2013-03-06T15:59:33Z
Files modified:
	* .travis.yml

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/b4575f10b7b6738fc62152478275e7f25c3654c2
======
Fix userparse function

Remove quadratic addition of vp to list.  Instead, keep track
of the current tail, insert it there, and then add the entire list
in one swell foop.

Also check if we're returning T_OP_INVALID, and if so, free the
intermediate VPs.  This ensures that we either return something,
or an error and nothing else.

It also means that the caller doesn't have to worry about freeing
intermediate VPs if there's a parse error on later ones

Alan T. DeKok at 2013-03-06T15:05:56Z
Files modified:
	* src/lib/valuepair.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/03a789e4f792da73203ca1d23c7e6ffa38fbb6ac
======
Fix Travis retardation

Arran Cudbard-Bell at 2013-03-06T03:56:35Z
Files modified:
	* .travis.yml

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/b9e089c07fd63c733b42ae3a162ff5fe2a56d740