Patch for updated EAP-TNC support for freeradius from tnc at fhh

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sat Mar 9 00:19:38 CET 2013

On 8 Mar 2013, at 17:15, Avesh Agarwal <avesh.ncsu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Alan,

Although Alan is the project leader, many other people contribute to FreeRADIUS. Please address messages to the wider list if you're not emailing a developer directly.

> I have created a forked version of latest freeradius v2 branch on github and merged the updated EAP-TNC support from tnch at fhh. The link is here:

In future please create patches against the master branch so we don't have to go through the pain of forward porting them.

You went to the trouble of forking FreeRADIUS on GitHub, creating the commit, but inexplicably decided not to open a pull request and instead posted the commit to the developers list? Why? It makes it harder to merge, and means your code doesn't get submitted to Travis CI...

But anyway thanks for doing this. I'll merge the patches manually, and make any required fixes.

-Arran