Logo design contest

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Mar 13 20:06:14 CET 2013

Posting to devel as you guys contribute the most to the project.

The current logo is pretty old and dated, so we started a design contest on 99 designs to figure out a new one.

It's always good to get feedback on these things for a wider audience, so if you're interested the current designs can be found here:

http://99designs.ca/logo-design/contests/design-logo-freeradius-foss-project-203169/entries

It's only been running for about a day which is why there's only a couple, hopefully more should be up tomorrow.

Also if you happen to have any friends or colleagues who are graphic designers and want to enter, let me know and i'll get 99 desiigns to authorize them for the contest (it's limited to people who have a good reputation on the site).

-Arran