Logo design contest

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Wed Mar 13 21:00:53 CET 2013

On 13.03.2013 20:06, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> Posting to devel as you guys contribute the most to the project.
>
> The current logo is pretty old and dated, so we started a design contest on 99 designs to figure out a new one.
>
> It's always good to get feedback on these things for a wider audience, so if you're interested the current designs can be found here:
>
> http://99designs.ca/logo-design/contests/design-logo-freeradius-foss-project-203169/entries
>
> It's only been running for about a day which is why there's only a couple, hopefully more should be up tomorrow.
>
> Also if you happen to have any friends or colleagues who are graphic designers and want to enter, let me know and i'll get 99 desiigns to authorize them for the contest (it's limited to people who have a good reputation on the site).

Nice idea. There's already a few interesting proposal.

What's rather fun, it's that yesterday I asked a friend who is designer
if he could try to make a logo, that I would have proposed for you :p

I'll ask him if she wants to enter the competition :p

Olivier
--
  Olivier Beytrison
  Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
  Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org