bugfix

Marek Sterzik marek.sterzik at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:13:37 CEST 2013

Hello Guys,

I am trying to contribute one bugfix to the freeradius server. I have read
all the stuff how to contribute and I understand, that you really like pull
requests.

But no, I will not create any github account at all. I am not using it and
I am not going to join the freeradius developer community, since I do not
have time for it. I think it is completely stupid to create an github
account which I will forget next week. And therefore I will not do it.

My patch solving an issue of not working of the perl function
radiusd::radlog in rlm_perl is attached. Please feel free to use it however
you want. And I am really sorry not providing you the expected pull request.

After sending this e-mail I am going to unsubscribe from the
freeradius-devel list, so if you want to tell me anything (I am not
expecting so), please write on my e-mail address marek.sterzik at gmail.com

Best regards

Marek Sterzik