Problem with custom accounting module.

Bill Schoolfield bill at billmax.com
Fri Apr 18 06:03:16 CEST 2014

Thanks Alan. This is from 2.1.12. Still using it because that's the
default (rpm) for CentOS. If it were just us I'd look at v3 but I need
for this to work w/o too much build/deployment issues for our clients.

The request pointer is not null, the items within it are.

Could this be a thread issue? How can I debug this further?

Bill