Commit report for v3.0.x branch

The git bot announce at freeradius.org
Sat Apr 19 00:00:07 CEST 2014

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======
Fix crash in krb5 when acquiring the TGT fails

rlm_krb5 will log the error code but continue anyway, so any kind of
failed Kerberos authentication (unknown user, wrong password, etc.)
would instantly crash radiusd.

Mantas MikulÄ—nas (via Arran Cudbard-Bell)@2014-04-18T22:57:57Z
Files modified:
	* src/modules/rlm_krb5/rlm_krb5.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/0b6dc3b3e9ed0ea9f2194d814c445ada4044dd82
======
Check for "no reply" in all places we send a reply.  Fixes #593

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-18T14:51:16Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/listen.c
	* src/main/process.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/d9ff0b2fcd73639be16b6a97dc44a3216576916c
======
Point to the correct location of the dictionary files

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-18T14:41:08Z
Files modified:
	* raddb/dictionary

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/b8cdd3fa80734aebecc0e59223c19aeabc200d25
======
reparse 'case &User-Name' only if it was not parsed

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-18T05:43:59Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/modcall.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/7a453e735092b5f9310ce603311ecb5fe582b005
======
Regularize warning message to be the same as others

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-18T05:43:02Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/modcall.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/8a99a622f9a40d0071924ee4e4653f2d2df687b7
======
Move checks for &Attribute-Name into radius_parse_attr()

and clean up the rest of the code in the server which checked
for '&'.

As a result, the rest of the code gets simpler.  We get better
error messages, and a few corner cases get fixed.  i.e. where
the '&' was NOT being handled, and radius_parse_attr() was being
called, with what SHOULD have been an attribute.  So if the poor
users followed the docs and did &Attribute-Name, they would get
a parse error, and their brains would explode.  We don't want
that...

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-18T05:38:41Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/map.c