Problem with custom accounting module.

Bill Schoolfield bill at billmax.com
Sat Apr 19 01:07:59 CEST 2014

Basically we took rlm_detail and extended it. In other words we first
try to put the data to our application. If that fails then we fall back
on the normal detail processing.

The library we call is not thread safe so we "marked" our module
accordingly.

Since my last post I got it to work by re-ordering the link options.
However I just tried to repeat this build on yet another box and it
fails again.

The dependencies in our library are long but not really unusual. Here is
what worked:

-lfreeradius-radius -L/usr/local/billmax/lib
-Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/billmax/lib -lbillmax -lxml2 -ldecNumber
-L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient -lc