Commit report for v3.0.x branch

The git bot announce at freeradius.org
Thu Apr 24 00:00:24 CEST 2014

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======
Fix handling of proxying to virtual servers.  Fixes #596

The downside is that there isn't really any parent/child
relationship between the real request and the fake one.
So if the fake one blocks for 60s, the real one will be told
to stop, and the fake one with happily continue.

We'll need a separate commit to fix that issue.

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-23T23:45:04Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/process.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/500886427ce15399f6386641b7716ea528b14e24
======
Mark NO_CHILD_THREAD on forcible STOP_PROCESSING

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-23T23:45:03Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/process.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/8ae3fe72a00cec8179d56f8f8246b0e83d501bfc
======
assert that we don't open sockets to virtual servers

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-23T23:45:03Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/listen.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/e8548ea70914779f6a840776241cb05e74784bbf
======
Client retransmits don't get sent to a virtual server.

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-23T23:45:03Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/process.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/1afa5fe1e3cfc37e13ddd788bfc201542558b5e0
======
Return may be smaller than zero

Alan T. DeKok at 2014-04-23T23:45:03Z
Files modified:
	* src/modules/rlm_sqlcounter/rlm_sqlcounter.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/b5312057e4101ff367cb2d4461107a58d03e8c67
======
Fix talloc error when using certain virtual attributes

Arran Cudbard-Bell at 2014-04-23T20:11:57Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/xlat.c
	* src/tests/keywords/virtual-attr

Commit diff: