couchbase accounting/authentication module

Aaron Hurt ahurt at ena.com
Wed Apr 30 18:34:52 CEST 2014

The couchbase accounting/authentication module that I have been working has gotten to a stable point and is currently being used in our production environment thanks to all the help I received on this list over the past several months.  Recent discussions about other modules being included in subsequent releases made me think this may benefit others besides myself.  The code is available on GitHub:

https://github.com/leprechau/rlm_couchbase

I’d welcome any comments.  It’s using the same json-c library as the rest module to parse documents fetched from couchbase.

— Aaron